Attorney of Counsel
Since 2009 Ms. Griffin has assisted our office in handling complex civil litigation cases in state and federal court including, but not limited to personal injury and business disputes. She has extensive experience appearing at hearings, depositions and trials. In addition to her civil practice, Ms. Griffin also handles administrative and criminal cases.
Prior to practicing law, Maura Griffin was a full time private investigator for many years assisting other attorneys with their cases. As an attorney, she now applies these investigative skills to our firm’s cases.
- California Supreme Court and all lower California Courts
- United States District Court Southern District of California
- United States District Court Northern District of California
- JD, University of San Diego School of Law
- Bachelors of Arts, University of California Santa Barbara (UCSB)
- State Bar of California
- San Diego Bar Association
- American Bar Association
- Better Business Bureau of San Diego
- Consumer Attorneys of San Diego
- Criminal Defense Bar Association
- Criminal Defense Lawyer’s Club of San Diego
- California Public Defenders Association